Spring Rolls for breakfast....

11:44 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while blog, that's because I was out - all night - at a sleepover!!
What fun!
It seems, my dear blog that watching movies at a sleepover is all a thing of the past because these days, we'd all much rather watch episodes of Gossip Girl and Supernatural.
I mean who doesn't like watching hot guys struggle against evil and Upper Eastsiders go all out at a wild sunday brunch?
It looks like the traditional pancakes are out the window as well, why not be creative and have spring rolls instead? Yum!
Maybe play a little game of truth or dare? I mean nobody really cares if you run down the street in your pajamas. How about I Never? Or even Have You Ever? Hehe.
Who needs the sleep?

You know you love me, Xoxo - woops, parties over.

~ EverEndingDreams

0 comments: